Tuesday, May 6, 2014

LEGO Friends of Heartlake City Episodes Now Available

Do you have a LEGO Friends lover in your house? My daughter loves building with LEGO so she was thrilled when LEGO introduced the Friends line. When we visited the LEGO KidsFest, she had to get her picture taken with Stephanie who plays soccer like she does.

This past summer I found the LEGO Friends of Heartlake City New In Town videos on You Tube. She and her friends loved watching the episode. Unfortunately the episode was broken into 10 individual videos which made viewing a challenge.

This morning I was on YouTube and found that there are two new LEGO Friends episodes released by Disney Shows. Unlike New In Town, these new episodes were each released as a single YouTube video making them easier to view (22 minutes each). All 3 episodes are also available on Netflix (including New in Town in one video).
Disclaimer: I am compensated for sales through Amazon links. I appreciate your support of my blog by shopping through my links. 
The first episode is LEGO Friends: Dolphin Cruise. My daughter was very excited about this episode when I told her the title this morning since she has the Dolphin Cruiser set which was at the top of her Christmas wish list. She can't wait to watch the episode when she gets home from school.


The second episode is Stephanie's Surprise Party. As a soccer player, my daughter likes Stephanie because she has the Stephanie Soccer Practice set.



Check out the LEGO Friends sets below:


Which is your daughter's favorite set? My daughter's is the Dolphin Cruiser.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...