Monday, May 5, 2014

Trailer for "An American Girl: Isabelle Dances Into the Spotlight" and American Girl Deals

The 2014 American Girl Doll of the year is Isabelle, a ballerina. My daughter has both the 2011 and 2012 Girl of the Year Dolls (Kanani and McKenna). She has decided that she has enough of American Girl Dolls for now, so I don't know too much about Isabelle. She is however looking forward to "An American Girl: Isabelle Dances into the Spotlight" which will be released this summer.
Disclaimer: I am compensated for sales through Amazon & Zulily links. I appreciate your support of my blog by shopping through my links. Zulily quantities may be limited and available for a short time only.
She loved the previous two girl of the year movies: An American Girl: McKenna Shoots for the Stars and An American Girl: Saige Paints the Sky. However, her favorite American Girl movie is for the historical doll Molly which is included in the 4 Film Favorites: American Girl with movies based on Kit, Samantha, and Felicity.

The trailer below for "An American Girl: Isabelle Dances into the Spotlight" was released on May 1:

American Girl is currently running a deal for 25% off of selected sports sets. My daughter has the soccer set and loves the outfit. I think the cleats are adorable. I also bought the lacrosse set for my niece.

Zulily is currently offering deals on the Springfield Collection of clothing, furniture, and accessories for 18" dolls like American Girl dolls. My daughter has several of their outfits and loves having the extra variety. I like the look of the Pink Plush Doll Chair and the Leotard & Skirt Ballerina set.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...