Thursday, February 7, 2013

LEGO Friends Club Meeting

My daughter loves LEGO Friends (and all other LEGOs). If we had a LEGO Store close, she would definitely want to attend the LEGO Friends Club Meeting on Saturday, February 16, 2013. The meeting will be held one hour before the store opens.

At the LEGO Friends Club meeting, attendees will receive an Exclusive LEGO Friends Club t-shirt. Kids will be able to build a model that reflects their favorite hobby. Each LEGO Store has a limit of 20 children per meeting, so pre-registration is required. The cost for a LEGO Club meeting is $25/child.

I love that they are letting each girl (or boy) build something based on her hobby. When the 2013 sets came out, my daughter liked the Emma Karate Class set, but was extremely excited to see the Stephanie Soccer Practice set in December. Since she played soccer this fall, she was intrigued that her activity was represented.

Unfortunately our nearest LEGO Store is over an hour away. We would still consider this event since my daughter has a box to fill before March 31 from our Black Friday purchase. However, she is already signed up for an event near home at 10a so we cannot attend both.

Disclaimer: I am an Amazon Associate and am compensated for sales through my blog. I appreciate your support of my blog by shopping through my links.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...