Monday, September 6, 2010

Think Fun Games - Extra 25% off at Amazon

Amazon.com is now offering an additional 25% off of select Think Fun Games when you buy two or more. The Amazon base prices of these games are 15-27% off. To redeem this deal, select two games from the list and add them to your cart. The additional 25% off will not show until you get to checkout. My daughter is a game lover, so this sale is of great interest to me.

ThinkFun Zingo
My parents bought my daughter Zingo and she loves it. Each player gets a game card and the objective is to fill the card completely. On each turn, two tiles are revealed and you have to yell out when you see one you need. The first player to yell out, gets the tile. There are two sides to each card. One side contains less duplicates between cards making it easier. My daughter loves this game and has gotten quite good at it. It probably helps that she always plays the same card and knows what she needs without checking her card. I strongly recommend this game for kids starting about age 3.


ThinkFun What's Gnu
Since she already has Zingo, I was considering Think Fast What's Gnu. This game uses the same tile slider as Zingo, but has letters that you grab to make 3-letter words. My daughter is just starting to read, so I see this game as being good for her in a few months. The reviews seem to indicate that this is good for early readers with help. I would be putting this away as a Christmas gift.
ThinkFun Rush Hour Jr.

The other game I am considering is Rush Hour, Jr. which has a recommended age of 6-8. However, several of the reviews mention their younger children being able to do the beginner cards. In Rush Hour, you have to work to free a car from a given configuration. My daughter plays a similar game on my phone, so I may go for this game with What's Gnu.


If she did not already have Zingo, I would definitely be buying Zingo and What's Gnu for this promotion.





Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...