Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Tax Day Deals

Several merchants are trying to make tax day less painful. Unfortunately, last month I changed my ISP & had to get change the email address that I give out to merchants. I do not yet have my new e-mail address on all of the mailing lists. I am sure I have received e-mails with more deals that I can no longer access.

Cinnabon is offering 2 free cupcake bites at any mall based location from 6p-8p.

Starbucks is offering free coffee if you bring in and use a reusable mug.

Office Depot is offering a free copy of your tax return (up to 25 single sided copies).

I have also found deals for Maggie Moo's, Taco Del Mar, and Chick-Fil-A but I do not have a location close to me. Subway is offering regional deals, but not where I live.

Do you know of other tax day deals? Comment here or reply to my Twitter account.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...