Thursday, February 4, 2010

Party Monster

Yes, I've created a party monster. My daughter LOVES parties. She had a Halloween Festival and a Christmas themed birthday party. Now she is insisting on a Valentine's Day Party. Being the softie mom that I am (and a fan of parties), I have agreed. We are doing this party simpler than others in the past - no lunch, just dessert.

I truly have a party girl on my hands, hope she does not get too wild as she gets older. Not only does she want the Valentine's Day Party with her friends, she also wants to have one for her toys and hand sanitizers (My mother in law gave her 5 different Bath & Body Works sanitizers for Christmas and my daughter treats them as dolls).

I have enlisted my 4 year old to help me plan games. She is pretty good at coming up with games. I'll definitely blog more as we further refine them, hopefully with some pictures.

Game ideas:
+Pin the kiss on the teddy bear
+Throw an arrow through the heart.
+Pencil drop

Craft ideas:
+Cupcake decorating
+Decorating bags to hold Valentine's (stamps, crayons, markers, and foam heart stickers
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...