Friday, January 22, 2010

Searching for a preschool? Read about my experiences.

Believe it or not, now is the time to start considering pre-schools for the 2010-2011 school year. It is important to start looking now to know what your options are and to have the most options available to you. You can find a list of open houses on our website. Last year, I started looking at pre-schools for my daughter in March. At that point, some of my options were limited (class choice, days, location). However, I think that we ended up with the perfect fit for us.

There are many considerations when looking at a pre-school. The structure of pre-school, curriculum, facilities, class days and times, etc. I wanted to provide some insight into our search from last year. Not to say that what was important to me will be important to you, but to give those who are just starting out some things to think about. (read more)
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...