Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Rise of the Guardians Lowe's Build & Grow Projects

Lowe's typically runs FREE Build and Grow workshops for kids twice a month. The events are FREE and include the craft, an apron to take home, a workshop patch, safety goggles, and a completion certificate. There are a limited number of slots per store, so be sure to pre-register as soon as you can.

I brought my daughter to a Build and Grow workshop this spring and she really enjoyed it. My only complaint with the workshop is that they are very popular at the Lowe's closest to my home because they always seem to fill up very quickly.

On Saturday, November 17 and Saturday, December 1 they will feature crafts from the upcoming Dreamworks movie Rise of the Guardians.

The craft on Saturday, November 17 will feature North's Sleigh. The December 1 craft will features Sandman's Plane. I recommend registering as soon as possible to reserve your slot.

In the meantime, learn more about the movie with the trailer below:




Disclaimer: I am an Amazon Associate and am compensated for sales through Amazon links. I appreciate your support of my blog by shopping through my links.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...