Friday, January 11, 2013

Disney Junior Premiere of Sofia the First

Disney is introducing a new Princess, Sofia the First, an animated show that will air on the Disney Channel as part of their Disney Junior preschool programming.

The series will premiere on Friday, January 11 at 9:30a/8:30a Central. You can download a Premier party kit from the Disney Junior website. The Premier Party Kit includes a tiara and crown kit, breakfast ideas, and more. The website also has a series of coloring pages available. The next episode will air the following Friday.

My daughter loved the Disney Junior (or Playhouse Disney shows as they were called when she was younger). At 7 she is starting to outgrow the Disney Junior shows. However, at almost 5 and 3, my nieces are looking forward to the series.

If you miss the premier, you can catch the first episode on iTunes. The Soundtrack is also included on iTunes.

Disclaimer: I am an iTunes Associate and am compensated for sales through iTunes links. I appreciate your support of my blog by shopping through my links.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...