Thursday, July 15, 2010

Gymboree Gymbucks Redemption Time

Today is the first day of GymBucks redemption at Gymboree. I was surprised to be an only customer at the store when I arrived (it did get crowded while I was there).

Most of the merchandise is not on sale since you are getting the GymBucks redemption. However, there is a Buy One, Get One 50% off promotion on jeans running as well as some leftover clearance from the early summer lines.

For fall, I was able to get my daughter two pairs of jeans for $11.28 each. I also stocked up on a few items for next summer - two t-shirts, a dress, and a pair of shorts ranging from $3.12-$9.41

For those who are not familiar with GymBucks, a few times a year Gymboree designates a GymBucks earning period. For each $50 you spend during the earning period, you earn $25 in GymBucks to be spent during the redemption period (usually ~2 months later). For example, I earned my GymBucks on May 13 and June 3. During the redemption period, you can redeem $25 in GymBucks on a $50 purchase. At the worst, you are receiving 50% off full-price merchandise. While the redemption period does not have many sales, I received 30% off promotions when earning my GymBucks in addition to sales.


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...